Philips Hue 3.0 app now available for download
As previously reported the Philips Hue app was getting a huge overall and it is now available to download from the app store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The new Philips Hue app 3.0 comes with any new features and Active JR will be putting it through its paces to test the new features and I am especially interested in, 30 new picture scenes handpicked by our lighting designers and the new picture-to-light algorithm so you can create awesome scenes using your own pictures.
Along with the updated app, Philips has also released a video to take you through the key features of the new Hue app 3.0 and you can watch it below
Philips Hue 3.0 app new features
Improved daily use and navigation.
• Quicker access to favourite scenes and colors.
• Brightness control and light visualization inside rooms.
• Introducing new color pickers for better overview, control and grouping of your lights in a room.
• Bringing over 30 new picture scenes handpicked by our lighting designers.
• New picture-to-light algorithm so you can create awesome scenes using your own pictures.
• Additional shortcuts for most commonly used configuration settings.
• Various improvements and fixes throughout the app.
You can download Philips Hue from the App Store for free.