Keymitt is a new startup who plans to introduce a new smart lock that with HomeKit support. The smart lock works similar to the Noki smart lock. With the Keymitt smart lock fits over the top of the latch or key and turns the lock cylinder.
Based on information from the company’s website, Keymitt smart lock will be compatible with both Euro locks and US Deadbolts and door lock type mechanisms found in Japan.
The basic features of the lock include;
- Monitoring of a door lock activity
- The ability to remotely grant access to guests
- Get unauthorised lock activity notifications
- Get real-time battery and lock status updates
- Includes Airbnb calendar integration
- Is compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri
Keymitt will be compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit.
While it does not expressly mention HomeKit support via its website. Keymitt Twitter team replied to a user to confirm the smart lock would support HomeKit.
The smart lock is not available yet, although the company have announced that they’ll soon be taking pre-orders via their website soon.
Don’t forget to subscribe to receive the latest smart home and HomeKit. If you have a question or comment, then leave it below.