Homemade Protein Balls
These Peanut Butter Protein Balls are definitely one of my favourite snacks — they are so easy to make, modify, and eat! The recipe hasn’t failed me yet . These are soft and fudge favourite and sweet and oh so rich, you’re gonna love them
- Servings – 4 balls
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Easy to make
These Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Balls make for a tasty, nutritionally balanced snack with energy-providing healthy fats, long-lasting carbs, and complete proteins. Low-glycemic foods provide constant and prolonged energy levels so your blood sugar doesn’t spike and crash as it would if you were to eat a pop tart–both the pop tart and these protein balls taste really good, but the pop tart has no benefit, so choose the protein balls! You won’t get hungry right away and you’ll feel good about eating them
Homemade Protein Balls Ingredients
- 32g Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 42g Honey or Pure Maple Syrup
- 32g Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar/salt/oil added)
How to make the Protein Balls
- Put the protein powder in a bowl, then stir in the the honey and peanut butter.
- Stir until everything is incorporated (it takes a while).
- Roll into balls with your hands. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later!
Macros: Per protein bar
- Protein – 5g
- Carbs – 10.5g
- Fats – 1.3g
- Calories – 69 kcal