Homemade high protein bread recipe
This super high protein bread is the perfect healthy substitution and full of fibre! Each slice provides over 8g of protein and 6g of fibre. Its rich in the essential vitamins and nutrients you need for a healthy lifestyle and it’s super easy to make
High protein bread facts
- Prepared in around 1 hour
- Each slice provides over 8g of protein and 6g of fibre.
Essential reading: Home made protein balls
Homemade high protein bread Ingredients
- 3 scoops of unflavoured whey
- 250g of wholemeal flour
- 250g of sunflower seeds
- 1 sachet of dried yeast
- 2 tbsp. of margarine
- 40g of sesame seeds
- 40g of poppy seeds
- 250g of white flour
- 300ml of water
Essential reading: Garmin Vivosmart 3 leak
How to make high protein bread
- Mix the flour, protein, salt, seeds and yeast together.
- Rub the mixture in the butter, mixing until you have a nice firm dough (kneading for 4-6 minutes).
- Leave to prove in a warm place for one hour.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes on 180.