Garmin Vivoactive 3 pre order now
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 was announced last week by Garmin at the IFA The Garmin Vivoactive 3 will be the first Garmin wearable to offer Garmin pay to allow you to pay for items contactless. It will also include multiple sports profiles, stress tracking and a built-in heart rate monitor. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 pre order is now on.
Preorder the Garmin Vivoactive 3 from Amazon now using the links below
Pricing and availability
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is will ship on the 5th October 2017 at a price starting at £279.99 / $299 but I suspect the release will happen maybe in mid-October to try and compete with the recently announced Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a good buy and it gives you a lot of your money for a wearable with these features
Must Read Review: Garmin Vivosmart 3 review
Specs and features
Garmin has released the Edge 1030 today and it will start shipping towards the end of the year, I think before Christmas.
- First Garmin wearable that is Garmin Pay™ ready, so customers can pay for purchases with their watch
- Personalise your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps, and widgets from our Connect store
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress2
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ for connecting sensors to the Vivoactive 3
- Get connected features3 such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life4: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is the first fitness wearable to include contactless pay called Garmin Pay. This is similar to Apple Pay and works using a NFC chip that. In the UK payments can be made up to £30 using this method and I often use it to make quick payments for items that I need to buy for convenience.