After weeks of speculation and rumours, it looks like the Garmin Forerunner 245 music release is around the corner. This is following the leak of the FR 245 Music photos that appeared on the FCC site.
Speculation has been rife for months now about a Forerunner 245 and 245 music. Based on information received it would appear the release of the new Garmin wearable is not far away, maybe April.
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music pictures
Of course, you have come to this page to see the FR245 music pictures, check out them out below.
Forerunner 245 music details
Looking at the photos, this is the key information that can be obtained about the features and hardware.
- It looks like the new ELEVATE heart rate sensor that features in the MARQ.
- The FR245 appears to have Quick release 20mm bands, so if you have other Garmin straps then these will work
- It appears to use the same charging cable as found on the Fenix 5 Plus series.
- The FR245 looks to be the size of the FR645
- I suspect that the FR245 will come with a 240×240 pixel screen
Unfortunately that all can be pulled from the FR245 images, but don’t forget to stay tuned for the lastest as its released and if you want to subscribe to find out more.
Images Via The5Krunner