Garmin Fenix 5x unboxing & hands On // Best fitness watch 2017
Back in January 2017, Garmin announced the Garmin Fenix 5 series smartwatches, one of the smartwatches is the Fenix 5, the smartwatch is loaded with fitness and sport tracking features. Garmin also added the quick-fit features, making it easy for users to change the strap without the need of using tools. IF you are using Garmin Fenix 3 and planning to upgrade to Fenix 5, check the first the specs and features of it are worth upgrading to Fenix 5. This unboxing video will give you an overview of the features and specs of the Garmin Fenix 5X
Checkout the YouTube Gamin Fenix 5x unboxing video below
Garmin Fenix 5x key features
The 51mm Fenix 5 features a more compact design in comparison to the Fenix 3 HR, and like the other models, it lets you switch between leather and metal straps.
The key features are:
- Size: 51mm with colour screen (not touchscreen)
- Screen Size: 1.2” (30.5 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels; sunlight-visible, always-on, low power, colourful display
- Weight: With silicone band: 85.0 g
- Battery Life: Up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode, and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
- Connectivity: Smart Bluetooth, ANT+ and wifi only on the Sapphire option
- Social: Sträva and Strava Segments and Garmin Connect
- PRICE: GBP £630
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fēnix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate, advanced training features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fēnix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and advanced performance metrics which let you better control the efficiency of your training plus smart notifications
Check out these retailers who have stock at reduced prices and support Active JR
No products found.
At first glance, Fenix 5x doesn’t look much different from Fenix 3. It keeps the classic round face, stainless steel bezel, silicone band and 5 physical buttons on the side of the device. With Connect IQ supported, you can customize the watch face with any photo from your smartphone.