Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS smartwatch key features
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS smartwatch is your sports and your purchases are a tap away with Garmin vivoactive 3
- Sporty smartwatch with built-in GPS, sports apps and wrist-based heart rate
- High-resolution colour touchscreen display for enhanced readability in all light and side swipe interface to scroll through widgets and menus
- Sports apps include yoga, cardio, strength training, running, swimming and many more; download pre-set workouts or create custom ones
- Includes fitness monitoring, such as VO2 max and fitness age estimate, plus all-day stress tracking and relaxation-based breathing timer
- Smart notifications including the ability to send prewritten responses to text messages, LiveTrack, Connect IQ watch faces and apps and more
Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS smartwatch description
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS smartwatch is your sports and your purchases are a tap away with Garmin vivoactive 3. This sporty smartwatch includes built-in GPS, more than 15 preloaded sports apps including yoga, cardio, strength training, running, swimming, golf and many more. The GPS allows you to track where you’ve been on your activities outside. Garmin Pay mobile payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch so you can leave your phone and wallet at home. When your compatible smartphone is nearby, but tucked away, stay connected with smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community, where you can see your personalised data on cool graphs, compete in weekly challenges and connect with other fitness friends around the world. Wrist-based heart rate helps monitor your VO2 max and all-day stress. Garmin vivoactive 3 features Side Swipe interface for quick access to widgets and lists. It’s safe for swimming and has a battery life of up to 8 days.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS smartwatch Box Contains
- 1 x Garmin vivoactive 3
- Charge cable
- Quick start manual
I am Jon R and the editor of Active JR that covers wearables, fitness tech and smart home. I have a huge passion for technology having worked in the sector for over 18 years in a variety of roles and I like combining this with fitness.
My reviews and information will talk about how the product works in reality and not just what the marketing departments want you to think.
You can contact Jon on Twitter @ActiveJR1