Garmin Fenix 5 slate great GPS fitness watch best price
- Stainless steel bezel and forged steel back with built-in GPS + GLONASS EXO antenna and anti-glare coated lens back to maintain best integrity in demanding environment
- Preloaded with activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, trail running and more. Supports Strava Live Segments
- Performance Widget shows your training status, training load, VO2 Max, recovery advisor and more.
- Built-in navigation sensors include: GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, 3-axis compass with gyroscope, barometric altimeter
- Smart Notifications, Connect IQ App support and QuickFit interchangeable bands (no tools required) for further customisation
Garmin Fenix 5 slate grey Product Description
Beat yesterday all day, every day. Garmin Fenix 5 is the multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate, advanced sport features and interchangeable bands to coordinate with your lifestyle. Compact yet rugged, it’s the watch you can wear anywhere. Whatever sport you want to track, Fenix 5 has you covered with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, trail running and more and performance metrics such as VO2 max estimate and recovery advisor. Satellite navigation and tracking functions combined with a 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter will guide you with confidence, on and off the beaten path. Finally, Garmin Fenix 5 is also smart, it supports Group Track, smart notifications, and Connect IQ for further customisation.
Garmin Fenix 5 Box Contains
1 x Garmin Fenix 5
1 x Charging/data cable
1 x documentation
I am Jon R and the editor of Active JR that covers wearables, fitness tech and smart home. I have a huge passion for technology having worked in the sector for over 18 years in a variety of roles and I like combining this with fitness.
My reviews and information will talk about how the product works in reality and not just what the marketing departments want you to think.
You can contact Jon on Twitter @ActiveJR1