Fitbit Charge 2 fitness tracker cheapest prices and best deals from the internet
Fitbit Charge 2 fitness tracker key features
- Pureplus Heart Rate: Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking without an uncomfortable chest strap.
- All-Day Activity Tracking: Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity.
- Auto Sleep Tracking: Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and set a silent vibrating alarm.
- Auto Exercise Recognition: SmartTrack automatically recognizes select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app.
- Connected GPS: Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route.
Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2 fitness tracker at the cheapest price—the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband. Maximize workouts with PurePulse heart rate, multi-sport modes and Connected GPS. Track all-day activity, exercise and sleep. And make the most of your routine with smartphone notifications, Reminders to Move and guided breathing sessions.
Fitbit Charge 2: Standout Features
PurePulse Continuous Heart Rate
PurePulse technology measures your heart rate all day, whether resting or exercising, giving valuable insights that help you better track calorie burn, optimise intensity of your workouts and track overall health and fitness.
Multi Sport Tracking and Connected GPS
Track and reach your workout goals with multi-sport tracking. Record specific exercises like running, weights or yoga, see real- time stats and view post-workout summaries. Connect GPS during run mode and you’ll be able to see your pace and distance as well as a map of the route you took.
Sleep Stages and Insights
Using heart rate, measure your time in light, deep and REM sleep, understand your sleep quality and get tips on how to improve your nightly routine. Create a sleep schedule and wake up peacefully when you set a silent vibrating alarm.
I am Jon R and the editor of Active JR that covers wearables, fitness tech and smart home. I have a huge passion for technology having worked in the sector for over 18 years in a variety of roles and I like combining this with fitness.
My reviews and information will talk about how the product works in reality and not just what the marketing departments want you to think.
You can contact Jon on Twitter @ActiveJR1