Beddit Sleep Monitor released
Following Apple’s acquisition of Beddit back in 2017, the company has now launched a new Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.5) that automatically tracks your sleep and works with the Beddit app on your iPhone to help measure, manage, and improve your sleep.
The new design includes a sensor strip that is extremely thin, flat, and soft and only 2 mm thin and according to Apple, you won’t even notice it’s there. So, based on the new design, it should not interfere with your sleep, which is the point really.
According to Apple, the new Beddit V3.5 will include automatic and accurate tracking, you get a full picture of your night by measuring sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity.
You can also set daily bedtime and sleep time goals, Beddit motivates you to achieve them with tip notifications like morning results, bedtime reminders, and weekly reports.
- Automatically measures sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity
- Extremely thin, flat, and soft sensor strip –– at 2 mm thin, you won’t even notice it’s there
- No wearable necessary
- Works on any bed, on any size mattress, and with one or two people in the bed (Requires separate Beddit Sleep Monitor for tracking each person)
- Sleep analysis and heart rate data are also stored in the Health app on your iPhone
- Receive sleep report notifications, bedtime reminders, and nudges on your Apple Watch.
As always keep checking back for the full Apple Beddit 3.5 review coming in the next couple of weeks.